9 de maio de 2008

Panic At The Disco "That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed)"


Panic é a primeira banda/músico a ser repetido aqui nesse blog, e eu nem vou dizer o motivo. Pois Panic fala por si mesmo que gosta deles como eu não troca por nada.

Temos outra pergunta pertinente, por quê colocar essa música e não Nine In The Afternoon do cd Pretty Odd primeiro ? Simples. Essa música é lançamento e poucas pessoas a conhecem ainda e Nine (que alias é uma das melhores músicas que já ouvi) está um pouco usada já. Mas ainda colocarei Nine aqui também.

That Green Gentleman é uma música que eles mantém o mesmo ritmo calmo do começo ao fim, uma música para você curtir sentado sem agitação.

Sem falar na alta qualidade do clipe, como todos que eles fazem !

Avaliação: *****

Letra:

Things are shaping up to be pretty odd.
We were just a musical fad
So it seems to someone I never met.
Hearing what we hear is ?? crimes.
People wondering for criminal times.
We spill the thrill from a pretty mouth.
Everybody gets their, everybody gets their and
everybody gets their way.
I never thought I'd miss you, and everybody kissed her
and I'm the only one to...

Things have changed for me but that's okay, I feel the
same, I'm on my way.
And I say things have changed for me but that's okay.

I wanna go where everyone goes,
I wanna know what everyone knows,
I wanna go where everyone feels the same.
I never said I'd leave this city, I never said I leave
this town
Warming out we won't be told down.
Everybody gets their, everybody gets their and
everybody gets their way.
I never thought I'd miss you, and everybody kissed her
and I'm the only one to go.

Things have changed for me and that's okay I feel the
same I'm on my way
And I say things have changed for me but that's okay I
feel the same
And I say things have changed for me
- Well things have changed for me. Come on everybody
let's dance and sing. I'm not saying It's all my
fault, come on everybody just know the song. And I
say.
Things have changed for me
- Things have changed for me. Come on everybody just
dance along. I'm not saying it's all my fault, come on
everybody just sing the song.
Things have changed for me and that's okay I'm on my
way
And I say things have changed for me
Things have changed for me.

Letra By Vagalume

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário